Are you going to brave shopping on Black Friday?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Not a chance in hell. I plan to sit back at home, where it is safe and have a few drinks.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No, it's all a big retail hype. The mark everything up 70% in the summer so it looks like a huge markdown around the holidays. Plus I can't stand the traffic, pushing, shoving, and the way people act when they are trying to get a certain toy or gift for someone.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nope! That is not a pay Friday, and since I have most of my shopping done I don't feel like battling crowds just to get the few things I still have to buy.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• no
    i try to not even leave the house that day, close the curtains, and would not get out of bed if it was possible
    i do like to watch the news that night and watch the madness
    sad though when you hear the news report about people getting trampled rushing into a store, sometimes people die in the trampling
    the definition of madness, losing your life to beone of the few who gets that talking tickling Elmo doll, r whatever th toy companys have made so unavailable so everyone has to have that item and will knock down others in an attempt to purchase for their child in the name of Christ

so, no, i am not into that shopping day of hell
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Wow, I'm the first yes? I love braving the masses. Ironic after 5 years as a retail manager! I guess I just like being on the other end of it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nope I do most of my shopping online. I don't brave stores in general during the holidays if I can help it.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 10:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No way!!! I do most of my shopping online anyway - but NOTHING gets me out of the house on black Friday. People seem to lose their minds, manners, and any semblance of kindness.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nope I refuse to be out with all those rude people.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Hell NO! I worked at walmart last year on black friday and there is NOT once chance in HELL I'd go out you f*ing can't even get in the doors
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No way in Hell! I stay home, shop online, decorate and bake, and enjoy my kids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2010