When?

When did you choose to be female? When did you choose to have your skin color? When did you choose your natural hair and eye color? When did you choose who and/or what is attractive and turns you on?

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 10:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Thank you for posting this.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I didn't chose those things. But I do chose to dress modestly, to accentuate my eye colour and to not act on my "passions" or temptations that I think are wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Great post!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I chose to be female at about seven weeks gestation. (That's about the time genitals form and by eight weeks they are what they are, but I think my dad had something to do with that also, so was it really my choice or something pre-destined??) My skin, eye, and hair color was determined from the genetics of my parents. I had no choice in them. Also I don't get to choose who or what I am attracted to or what turns me on. Where the Hell is my free will??? I get to choose how I react to my given circumstances and that's about it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I can tell when GOD choice these things for me.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Didn't choose any of it, but I am quite happy with what I got!!! an awesome question! bumped!

Answer by older at 12:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well,let's see...I chose to be female,oh,about 15 years ago.I used to be a guy.It was around that same time that I chose to bleach my skin white.I used to be black.I was born bald,so,sorry,no hair choice for me,darn it! Eyes,I had no choice over,again,darn it! As for the last question,well,I absolutely hate people in general,so I was never attracted to anyone,nor has anyone turned me on.

Silly questions get silly answers sometimes.Thanks for giving me something to giggle about!
    And,please,ladies,take this in the light hearted way it was intended :)
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 12:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Good post! Great question.I like the thoughts...
    I didn't choose to be a girl,I was created a girl at about 15,16 weeks when the sex organs form into boy or girls parts.....but of course my chromosomes programmed me to be a girl. And my sexuality must have been determined before birth too. So I didn't choose to be attracted to boys...I just WAS! In kindergarten I had my first crush on a itte boy named Lanny. He had red hair.He was so nice.
    Oh and I do choose my style of dress...kinda girly.And all the other "cosmetic" choices.
    OK?
    GingerKitten---cute! Funny!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• After God has made His choices then we choose what we will do with what he has given us.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• God chose those things for me, through my parents.
    Anonymous