How goes your Monday so far?

I slept in over three hours this morning. I'm normally up at 6 but, with my job assignment ending last Friday, I had no need to get up before the sun. My mom is in my daughter's room playing with her. It's awesome.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 10:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Actually not to bad seeing as how I got up an hour late. I am a little more awake now. I have started two loads of laundry. I really should do something more when I get back home,but I think I will take a nap if my little one will go to sleep.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 12:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm tired.. =(
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Good! DS stayed with my in-laws last night, I'm about to go for a bike ride (letting breakfast settle first), then DH and I are headed to see "Body World" in San Jose. Going to be a good day!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:55 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Its rainy and I want to go back to sleep...too bad it had to rain on a monday (as if I don't want to sleep through monday already)
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 10:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• So far it is not too bad. I have supper planned out, went to the grocery store to pick up a few things and still have 8hrs of work to do, some laundry to do and general picking up to do around the house. My 4 yr old is sick today, so hopefully he will feel better soon!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well not so good. I am putting up my x-mas lights OMG I have to start all over again. I did something wrong with the plugs. I am sooo mad. I wanted to be all done before it got cold out today. Oh well. I have to wait for my daughter to nap and start again.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Its fine, I am up earlier than id like to be but oh well, my darn kids dont know the meaning of sleeping in! :( it will go better when we get the auto loan for my hubbys new car settled. The guy we are buying from sounds old and doesnt understand lol...he was like cashiers check or money order...ok first who has that much money for a cashiers check?! Our bank will send him the check personally, no big deal, he doesn't get it though lol and its making me feel anxious...so i'll be on edge until he gets the check and it clears through his account.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I was up late, I am tired. I am at work until 3. Drs apt for the DH at 5. Then the usual, dinner, baths, snuggle, bed.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• fairly well, my dh is laid of starting today so he took the kids to school, I had our sons lunchbox,backpack and winter cap all sitting on the table ready to go and the only thing dh takes is the backpack so now he has to go back to school and drop the stuff, he forgot off at the classroom. my time here will be limited because dh hates me being online too long. So my day is just peachy
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• So far, so good. Since my birthday was yester, I'm still feeling the glow of a really nice day. I had lots of energy so had coffee and a piece of birthday cake (chocolate with ganache) for a healthy breakfast, then started in on laundry and have soup cooking in the crock pot, answered some phone calls from yesterday and now having a little down time on here.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2010