Cooking ham need help

When cooking a ham my mom would use pineapple,brown sugar,cloves and viegar, does any one know the amounts to use.I can't reach my mom.

Honeybunny1

Asked by Honeybunny1 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I toothpick pineapple rings onto the ham,stud cloves iinto the ham to taste , My glaze I use 1/4 cup each of brown sugar and pineapple juice(or Orange), about 1 table sppon of dry mustard, 1.2 tsp ground cloves. Heat in a sauce pan over med heat until the sugar is dissolves and the mix is bubbly. About 40 mins before ham is done I score the top in a crisscross pattern. The just brush the glaze all over the ham and let it finish cooking.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I never used vinegar...I found arecipe that called 4 lemon lime soda and brown sugar and something else...was pretty good..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 4:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010