how do u get rid of caffine headaches? Also I have havin morning sickness but no actually getting sick what is the cause?

I am trying to give up pop, but get terribl headaches when I try to any ideas of wat to do about it? also my boobs itch and I feel sick in the morning (sometimes all day) but i dont get sick....could i be preggers?

nandy90

Asked by nandy90 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ~sigh~ take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I don't know. Are you? Because none of us can tell you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I am addicted to caffeine too.....I have never found ANYTHING that got rid of a caffeine headache....what would help you is to ween off of it more slowly....

Cut down to one small glass in the morning to ward off a headache....then make the cup smaller and smaller over several days...so that its not so bad.

Works better than cold turkey......lol. Nothing worse than a caffeine headache!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• For caffeine headaches, your choices are (1) drink another form of caffeine, (2) take a painkiller, or (3) wait it out, it will get better in a few days.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It took my son about 2 weeks to get over his caffeine addiction. Your sick feeling may be your withdrawal, but you could be pregnant.

Answer by Bmat at 11:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• So you are having morning sickness, but you don't knw if you are pregnant?
    I have havin morning sickness? What?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i meant to say i have been having so sry lol typed it in a hurry and dont be rude the tests are expensive i want to be sure this isn't all in my head someone said it could be withdrawal so thank u for suggesting another reason why i could be having this usually when people have morning sickness they get sick and i havent been getting sick so thats why i was wondering
    nandy90

Comment by nandy90 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had morning sickness with all 6 of my babies. You dont always puke constantly. Sometimes its just a constant nauseous feeling. Anyway, the dollar store sells tests. And there is no other way to know if you are pregnant unless you take one. Good luck & all.
    Anonymous

• thanks everyone :) i will test this week
    nandy90

Comment by nandy90 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• maybe take a preg test
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 2:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010