sexy notes, whats your take?

So has anyone ever written one to thier SO/DH/BF? Curiosity has me today! I did and it made our relationship better and even had a little tweak on our sex life! So to all of you who do, what do you say? Let's Share!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• i write my fiance < sons father> a letter everynight always diffrent sometimes sweet,sometimes sexy i mix it up so hes always guessing he works night shift so its hard to keep a balenced sex life between the two of us...we have also tried role playing..a fun little way to spice things up so we get teh best of everything same names but diffrent situations. One time he was a bellboy at this "fancy" invisable hotel lol and i was a 5 star guest sunbathing on the balcony..you can let your mind wonder from there but theres no harm in trying something new....good luck
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I once put a note in my husband's lunch saying all the things I wanted to do to him when our children were asleep that night. I love my husband but he is awesome at losing stuff or disregarding things. He just left it on his desk and one of his coworkers saw it. I still can't look this guy in the eye. However, we had a good night that night! We do text messages and emails because we cant leave notes in the house anymore as our son is starting to read.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• We do text messages and email, but more text messages because dh is always away with the military
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I say all sorts of things......dirty things, nasty things, romantic things, crude things, silly things, funny things, thoughtful things.......and he loves that I do it.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 5:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• not anymore, i was accused of "embarassing him" last time, but the only person who knew about these things was him, so who was he afraid of? now i just don't bother.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 5:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2008