depend on Cafe Moms

There was a question the other day about some women depending too much on Cafe Moms. Some of these women may not have anyone else to talk to. No family or friends. This may be their only route to finding answers to their questions. I don't know about the rest of you,
but if I can try and help "anyone". I am all for it. I don't think some mothers on here think about that before they post that stuff on here. If this was your last resort wouldn't you use it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree. Some of us have girlfriends to bounce ideas off of, and others don't have the luxury. Also, some women don't know when to call a doctor about something (and 15 women saying, "CALL THE DOCTOR!!!" is the push they need to do so. Sometimes we need to be reassured other moms are going through what we are, if we should be worried that our kid is doing XYZ, and just the social aspect of being able to ask random questions is nice.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I love CafeMom! I have found compassion, generosity, and love on this site, like no other I have ever been on! 98% of the Mom's on here are helpful, and caring. You can't let the 2% wreck your day!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I like getting opinions from people who won't take sides.. If I have a problem, a lot of CafeMoms will try to help without bashing.. Thats what I need.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm one of those woman that don't have anyone. My family are bunch of losers I barley talk to. Most of my friends have no kids and/or single so they don't know what it's like being married. If it wasn't for cafemom I would have gone crazy by now.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I love CafeMom! My husband frequently says that he's lost his wife to CM. I love being able to help other moms out.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010