Would you change your plans?

If you always put up your Christmas decorations but are having Thanksgiving dinner 'after' Thanksgiving would you put up your Christmas decorations anyway?? It is 1 1/2 weeks after Thanksgiving that it is scheduled for my family to come for THANKSGIVING.

cat4458

Asked by cat4458 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• I'd go ahead and put them up. I always put mine up the day of Thanksgiving no matter what. We actually had our Thanksgiving meal last night with our church, and I'm trying to convince my hubby that means I can put up Christmas decorations, lol! He's not buying it.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yes, I would still put them up. I'm sure everyone will know the dinner is after Thanksgiving. I would put them up as usual if thats what you want.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would put them up as usual, just so you have plenty of time before Christmas. I'm sure your family would understand.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 12:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• if the yare comming after thanksgiving I would put them up, I'm sure they expect that. We put ours up the weekend after thanksgiving.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• If you want to put them up, do it. If you think you shouldnt, dont. Whatever will make the holiday season easier for you.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2010