does anyone help with personal marriage issues?

scaredtotrust

Asked by scaredtotrust at 11:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes outside help hurts more than helps. Listen, our marriage counselor kept saying to me "him cheating had nothing to do with you" till the day I finally snapped back "that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Of course it had to do with me. It had everything to do with me because if he hadn't been married TO ME then he wouldn't have cheated ON ME and I wouldn't have gotten hurt. SO OF COURSE IT HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!"
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yes a marriage counselor. People on here can listen, but make sure you careful what you share on her, and who you share it with. You'll understand after you stick around awhile. Welcome btw.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Tons of people have opinions here. Not sure how much real help that would be to you. For real help you need a real live person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• thanks.
    scaredtotrust

Comment by scaredtotrust (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• There are marriage counselors and ministers who will listen to the problems within the marriage; but in reality they want the married couple to actually listen to what their partner is saying. The women on CM are probably too young to have experienced everything that can go wrong in a marriage and I find some have the habit of judging. Neither a marrige counselor or minister will judge and they would never interject their opinion of ending or continuing the marriage. That is a decision for the couple.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2010