How hard is your job?

Im sitting at work bored so mine cant be that hard. :)

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 11:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm a nursing assistant and it can be VERY hard at times. I'm running up and down the halls answering call lights all day and helping people shower, some residents like to hit, kick, smack, bite, or punch me. I'll be a room cleaning up someone who had diahrea and it's run down their pants and onto the floor and a nurse will come in and yell at me for not answering a call light that was going off while I was in the room cleaning up a resident. Then there is dealing with watching the residents you couldn't help but love pass away and cleaning their bodies....ugh. On top of that coming home and taking care of my son and I'm pregnant...I'm tired!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I work part time at a fast food restaurant. It is hell, just holding on til I find something better. I believe that all teenagers should have to work at one. I think it will motivate them to go to college.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It depends on what my son gets into lol...stay at home mom here lol.....But other then that I sell jewelry I make online...and right now that is just a pain in the butt because my son broke one of the necklaces and I have to fix it now....Damn not puting things where they go lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I run a in-home daycare center w/9-10 kids here M-F from 7:30A-6:00PM plus I ahve a 6 & 4 yr old myself
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Some days very hard and some days moderate. I work at a hospital and sometimes I wish I could sit for at little while
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I love my job. I'm a graphic designer, so when I'm busy, it's work I really enjoy. When I have down time I'm on cafe mom. Pretty good deal!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm a sahm, and it's hard sometimes, but very rewarding. It's never ending, that's for sure. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I am a sahm...i definitely have good days and bad days
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 12:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I work for a lighting company prepping contract bids. I have to be able to read engineering drawings and schedules, understand the basics of an electrical system, and stay current on building, electrical and fire codes. I have to think spatially to visualize what I'm selling and determine the specifics of how it works in a space and any accessories that will be required to make it work. Since I do some government contracts and ARRA projects, I also have to understand Made in America compliance issues. I also have to understand the esthetics of what I sell, so that I can assist customers when they don't know what they want, but know what it needs to look like.

It sounds harder than it is, most days.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No, ---my job isn't hard. I'm a romance novelist. Of course, I set my own hours. BUT,---creative writing is NOT a cushy job. (Many people think it is...La-dee-dah... I think I'll just jot off a little now and then... And, everything will be fine... ) NO... If you want to be a success at it you WILL write every day ! EVERYDAY---weekends too. I set a goat of 3,000 to 5,000 words per day, writing approximately 5 to 7 hours each day--- plus editing, and additional material. Right now, I'm working on " RUBY'S CAPTIVE ", a historical erotic romance set in the Southwest in the late 1800s concerning a white rancher's daughter who is stolen by a gorgeous 6'6" Apache warrior. OOOooo---wee !!! :D
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 2:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010