could it be????

i just took a pregnancy test and it shows two lines but the other line is below were it should be!! i had what i thought was my period last week and been feeling bloated and cravings lately and that's why i took it.... can someone help me????

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take another test or call your doctor.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would take another just to be sure, but it sounds like a positive test to me.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Sure. Mail me the test so I can check it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• never mind i took another one and it didn't show.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• why dont you buy a test that clear! one that says pregnant or nor pregnant. Theres no confusion with the lines. But they say even if the second line is just lighter its still means you pregnant. Maybe you are. When I got pregnant I got my period, but only really light and only for a day or so.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 11:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would take even another one, and do it in the morning right after you wake up, could be that you had implantation bleeding and not a period especially if it was a really light period. Generally if two lines show up it means your pregnant, false positives are really really really uncommon. You may not have had enough hormone in the second test, thats why its best to take a test during your first pee in the morning.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 11:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Take another test using first morning urine. Secondly, if you read the test after the time limit, it could look faintly positive. If the test appears positive, see your doctor. Good luck.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would still consider seeing a doctor to make sure that the tests were not a fail. False positives are very very rare.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010