does breastfeeding do this?

does breastfeeding and pumping make your boobs soft? i thought my boobs would be so hard and sore because im breast feeding

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well they get hard if you have milk in there and dont get it out.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 11:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Your beast do not stay hard and sore for long.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Breastfeeding and pumping do not change your breasts. Pregnancy and age do.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I may have read it wrong. If you are referring to hard and sore all the time, mine were only that way if I was engorged from not nursing on time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Mine were sore for a while in the begining, but never really got hard, its just if they are engourged with milk that they will be hard. Mine always just felt like they always did a little bit fuller though.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 11:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• mine were only hard and sore when i was engorged. as soon as i would feed my baby or pump they would be soft again, til they filled back up. they were never hard unless they were engorged.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No, the full had feeling is bad. It is really only when you're engorged. You dont want that. Full breasts tell your body that you are producing too much milk and to slow down production.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010