Am I pregnant?

How likely is it that you can get pregnant if you are on birth control, using a condom, and pulling out? I have pregnancy symtoms so I am wondering?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• umm pretty mcuh slim to none if you were useing birth control, condom, and pulling out, then your not pregant! just probaly horomones! but dam, you do u ask us? go spend 5 dollars and buty a test!
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• If you are that concerned, I doubt that you have done all of those things every single time, because no one would fear a pregnancy with all that precaution.
    Cadysmom08

Answer by Cadysmom08 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Very very slim... unless you messed up.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Only likely if you wern't taking your birth control properly, the condom broke, AND why would he pull out if you were using BC and comdoms??? It would be an imaculate conception.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2008