anyone else have a toddler or preschooler like mine?

The kid always wants to be naked! LOL. She is always stripping down, especially after she goes potty. She will go in to the bathroom to pee & next thing I know, I see my 3 year old's naked butt! LOL

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh yes my DD who will be 3 next week is famous for running around the house naked, my son used to do that at that age too.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• my daughter always forgets to put her pants back on after she goes potty, she doesnt really strip down any other time though, but her and my son love being naked, you take there clothes off to get them changed, and they are as happy as can be for that minute in between.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yep. Totally normal.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My 2nd GC. She would walk trough the door and within 20 steps she was completely naked. The only thing she would keep on were her too-too's and tights. or a bathing suit. We told her she wouldn't be allowed to date untill she was 21. She grew out of it. We just let her chose her own clothes to wear. She loved big polka dots and very mod clothes.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My husband was that kid. My son is still too young to get his clothes off, but I think he's going to follow in daddy's footsteps. Socks never stay on for long, he's learning how to take off his diaper, and after every bath we always have a wet naked baby happily running away from mom while I try to get him dry and lotioned up... :)
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 1:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Hahaha well honestly wouldnt you just like to run around naked every once in a while :D I know i would, they just dont understand that they have to wear clothes. Its totally normal, my 3 year old daughter does it too
    butterflymama23

Answer by butterflymama23 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• hahahaha thats my 4yr old to the tee
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2010