If you could have 5 super powers, what would they be and how would you use them?

1) Fly
2) Levitate other objects
3) Super Speed
4) Controlled Telepathy
5) Controlled X-Ray Vision

I would start by using them for personal stuff, to try them out and also accomplish goals. EG: Reading friend's and family's minds, levitating that couch so I can move it across the room, flying to China just to say I did. I would probably end up helping others along the way, hopefully law enforcement wouldn't freak out and make me into a science experiment... =)

mrskrisher

Asked by mrskrisher at 11:44 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have the power to spread love over everyone
    I would have the power to heal the sick
    I would have the power to stop all wars
    I would have the power to heal the earth and restore
    I would have the power to give wisdom to all
    Lordgivemewizdm

Answer by Lordgivemewizdm at 9:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• 1) I'd be invisible..sometimes--I would use this to see what people really say and do when I'm not around
    2) I'd be able to snap my fingers and my entire house would be spotless--I would obviously use this to clean my house
    3) I'd be able to reach into my wallet and pull out the exact change for whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted--I'd used this to buy things
    4) I'd be able to breath under water--Just so I can dive deep and know for a fact I won't die..lol
    5) I can't think of another one..lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:53 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Awesome!! Thanks SuperrMommyy!
    mrskrisher

Comment by mrskrisher (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• 1) the ability to dissolve fat into nothing (that one would make me rich too!)

2) i like breathing under water. I have lots of dreams where i can do that & it's really cool

3) i would have the ability to transport myself and others to any location

4) I'd be able to cure people of disease

5) The ability to slow the aging process

Do all those count? LOL
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Of course they count Samurai_Chica!! Very awesome! I like Cure Diseases...
    mrskrisher

Comment by mrskrisher (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• !) To fly. It just seems fun but I also want to be able to bring people along with me. A faster way to travel and no need to buy gas.
    2) The ability to make objects fly through the air back to their rightful places to make chores easier.
    3) Heal wounds instantly...no more band-aids needed just kisses from Mom.
    4) The ability to control other's feelings...(Jasper in Twilight) so as to stop arguments and temper tantrums before they start.
    5) To know the future...you'd be prepared for everything and be able to get tomorrow's lottery #'s. I'd share of course :)
    MarianneTv

Answer by MarianneTv at 12:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would have the ability to heal with a touch,
    I would be able to fly.
    I would be able to hear thoughts on demand.
    I would have unlimited knowledge.
    I would be able to vaporize anyone who pissed me off. Can't be all good now can we?
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Super Speed
    fly
    slow time
    knowledge
    know the future

Super speed so I can clean my house in a min. Fly so I could get around with out any problems. Slow time so I could spend more time with the old man in my life just a little more longer. Knowledge so I could be right more when it comes to the old man. Know the future so I could spend just enough time with the ones you just don't see all the time.
    Cokegirl09

Answer by Cokegirl09 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010