Ok then!!! HOW do I?

I keep hearing I need more confidence in myself. How do I gain more of it??? Any ideas or tips? I could really use them!!!! =)

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• you are one person on here that does not need more confidence. From what Ican read about you, you have enough even if its online. Maybe its out in the real world and maybe you can put that to use. I always read your answers and you have some awesome insight .I hope you don't take what I said the wrong way , because it was meant as a compliment.Maybe when you meet new people or people you don't like, you are just reserved and so are a lot of people. Why do you think you don't have enough confidence in yourself?
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Try something new, maybe something you've been wanting to do but haven't for whatever reason. Push yourself . . . you may be surprised to learn something about yourself by doing something that's outside your norm. Once you have a little success under your belt or develop a passion for something, you'll develop the confidence you may be looking for. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• First of all, when you have time in the morning....put on some make up and style your hair nicely, and get dressed, even if you're a SAHM, if you look good, you feel good. Then do some motivational reading, it helps to figure out the root of the problem. Why do you lack confidence in the first place. Is it your marriage, was it your family, friends? Get rid of anyone in your life who makes you feel insecure.
    Take nice long walks...excercise is a big stress relief and it helps boost your confidence. After I had my baby I started to feel less confident and these things actually helped me.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Try just simply reminding yourself that you're beautiful just the way you are.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 3:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• what i do is just look at the prettiest pictures ive taken of myself and remind myself that i look to good lol.i have plenty ;)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'd try the prettiest pictures thing if I HAD any I thought were pretty....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• everyone sees themselves differently than others see them! i think you're very insightful for your age and you seem to be very outgoing! you're about to be a great mommy-just enjoy life as it is!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2008