miscarriage

Hey all,
I had a misscarraige a couple months back and I was wondering how thats going to effect my chances of getting pregnant? My fiance and I want to start trying again but im so nervous =(
thannks

FcknReady2Party

Asked by FcknReady2Party at 11:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• talk to your doctor. i had three before i had a miscarriage and mine wasn't worried, but my sister had four and two misses and her doctor told her not to have anymore. the doctor can help ease your mind alot.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It all depends on your body. To me it sounds like mentally you are not ready. I had one in 2002 and we waited 6 months before I felt ready. We got pregnant right away. A friend or mine it took her 7 months to get her period under control and then another year of trying. Sorry for your loss.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had one miscarriage then 2 fine babies after that. Good luck!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My doctor said everything was fine and that i would not have any problems getting pregnant again but I was just wondering if anyones had one miss and not been able to again. I dont know but I think I am ready. I know theres nothing we can do to get that baby back but we are totally ready to have one. Him and I are both ready.
    thank you for your answers =)
    FcknReady2Party

Comment by FcknReady2Party (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Sorry for your loss. We m/c in June so have been trying again since August. I am having some tests done (as is DH) just to see that everything is okay with us both physically, then we hope to get our next BFP and healthy baby one day. Best of luck to you too!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 2:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had three healthy pregnancies and births following my miscarriage. You tend to be a bit more fertile after a miscarry than you were previously.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• you have to stop worried and you should get preg
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 2:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010