Which type of birth control works best for you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Health

• I got a tubal and love not having to worry about it anymore!

Answer by missanc at 12:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i NPF (natural family plan)...after I had DD, hormonal birth control really messed with my body (18 months of spotting on 4 different types of BC)

I am not a fan of putting something in my body and needing a medical person to take it back out.

This works for me/us. 3 yrs and not pregnant. If you are interested, Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler is a great resource.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have the IUD, the copper,it will last me 10 years before replacing it. It is awesome, I just love it. I already have over a year with it and no problems at all, my period is always on time and isn't as heavy as it used to be. Good luck, I wish you the best finding the right for you.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Right now, the pill, but considering IUD because I can never always remember to take the pill! Tried the patch, hated it due to the side effects.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 6:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010