What are your Pet Peeves?

I have many pet peeves. I hate when ppl drink our of containers, drive to slow, leave tooth paste lids off, ppl cussing when kids are around, Clicking of nails and touching me without asking.

I can go on and on. lol. Those are the major ones that makes me want to spit fire. lol

1Giovanni

Asked by 1Giovanni at 12:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Selfishness, Drinking out of milk jug (USe a glass), and being touched at all in my sleep (me and my hubby use seperate blankets)
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Drinking out of communal containers, sticking fingers in food (especially if someone does it while I'm cooking.. GRR!), reading over my shoulder, tapping fingers, nails, toes, etc., snapping or popping gum, popping lips, tailgating, eavesdropping, gossipping, staring, tossing stuff on the ground esp. when there's a trash can RIGHT THERE, tossing cigarrettes out car windows, talking loudly on your cell in public (really, I don't need to hear about your hookup, your STD results or your gramma's hemorrhoid surgery!)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Tardiness!!!! Low Rise Jeans on students!!! Bad Breath!!!!
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 12:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think that I am not that great of a speller but I try. But here??? I am not sure if it is poor spelling or if they are in a great hurry and their fingers aren't on the proper keys. but I can't figure out what is being said. And then the abbreviation??? I like using them but It takes a while for me to figure them out.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Tardiness, also driving in the passing lane, not using turn signals, being nice to your face and making a face when you walk away, women that wear clothes too small for them, parents that let kids make a mess in a store and walk away and don't have them pick up what they were playing with......LOL
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Chewing with your mouth open, talking with food in your mouth.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I cannot stand people who say they are going to be somewhere and then dont show up, but dont call either...
    I cannot stand how parents let their children run out and play and sit on the other end of the house where they cant even see them!
    I cannot stand men, whom make a comment about their laundry not being done....you know where the machines are...do YOUR laundry if it needs to be done!
    And i cannot stand when my child walks away from me, throwing anything and everything that is in her path....disrespectful to me and her home.....i gotta say that is my biggest one.
    Lanie_momofone

Answer by Lanie_momofone at 12:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2010