Delivery Room

Who was with you/or will be with you in the delivery room when you give birth?

My husband was there for both our girls

Truelove77

Asked by Truelove77 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just hubby. I would never want anyone else.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My Mother and my husband (at the time).

Now almost my entire family was there up to the pushing stage. 3 sisters, 2aunts, my dad, 1 grandmother, SILs, MIL...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• 1st at a birth center - Midwife, her two assistants and hubby. 2nd - hubby, Doula, sister, Dr, nurses and way to many other people. Had her at a hospital. 3rd having a home birth - Hubby, my girls(if they are wake and want to be) Doula, midwife and maybe my sister.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had a C-Section, so only one person was allowed in the operating room. My husband was there with me. If I had given birth vaginally, I would have also had my mom in the room.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My Husband was there for the first two and on the second my mother snuck in as well... I'm hoping with this one it's just me & my hubby again, I really don't like having anyone else there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• With my first child my mother and husband were with me. With my other 2 children it was just my husband!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• First one I had a c-section so it was just me and the doctors/nurses but my whole family was there. My second just my DH was in the room durng the delievery but once again my whole family and his whole family was there.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My fiance and mother.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My hubby , My mother, and His mother however they were there for 12 hours of labor and i only wanted my hubby he left for like 15 min and i freaked my mom tried to comfort me and i told her not to touch me.LoL o the joys of labor I ended up having an emergency c-section.
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had my Husband and my 2 teenaged daughters there to witness the birth. I felt it was a good way for the girls to see what labor and delivery is really like and that it is not all fun and games.

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010