What are some of the most common pregnancy symptoms?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Some of the most common pregnancy symptoms are nausea, vomiting, constipation, swollen or tender breasts, headaches and heartburn. Some women experience light spotting. Later in the pregnancy you may experience some swelling of the hands and/or feet.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• tender/swollen breasts
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• nausea / vomiting
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• heart burn and constipation

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Heartburn, moodiness, swollen feet/hands, more heartburn, headaches, nausea, weakness, constipation, and swollen breasts.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:16 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• There is mourning sickness. I had for 2 1/2 months. The only thing I could do was make myself eat and chow down on saltine crackers. heartburn. OMG that is the worst. It hurts so bad. I had to get the doctor to give me some meds for mine bc mine was so bad that it would burn my neck and it was all the time. Water gave me heartburn. The normal aches and pains. But back pains. Wow that is one. And it is constant and painful. The Braxton Hicks contractions. They are really uncomfortable. And they happen to me allot now. I am 35 weeks. Dizziness can be one. And sometimes a lil numbness. I have actually started for the first time in my life getting migraines. And they are soooo bad. I can not sleep them off. Before pregnancy I would get the occasional headache but never nothing like this. OMG and the cravings. They are there and sometimes they make you eat weird things. And I think that is it.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 12:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Vomiting, nausea, heart burn, and feeling like a cow!

Answer by older at 10:53 AM on Nov. 27, 2010