Leg off a table!

My boss is the nicest guy on earth. One of those rare people who put his employee's before his dollar. But OMG can he talk! I secretly call him windy, or the blow hole! He yacks more than any woman I know. He comes in my office and is here for at least half an hour. The crew gets antsy wanting to leave and get on with the day...and he keeps talking. Is your boss or co-worker this way? Love him but OMG sometimes once he is gone, I need an asprin lol

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My boss is the same exact way! This morning he talked for so long he almost missed his dr. appt. I love him and his stories but I feel for you!!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i do not work now but i have never had a boss like that, thank goodness!
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 12:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had a plant manager like that! Not only did he love to hear his own voice, but he would be ultra-detailed with his stories and would actually pause to try and remember things. Like it matters now if it happened in 1965 or 1966, if the guy's name was Bob or Bill GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My last boos was an attorney. He would want to discuss his cases like I was the jury. The problem was he farted all the time. He never apologized or even let on he did it.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My office manger can talk! Sometimes I just quit trying to be part of the conversation cuz I can't get a word in anywhere!! I love her anyway though...she is a great person...just very chatty! Lol!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2010