So you don't think the "groping" pat downs are happening at airport security?

A first hand account WITH video

http://johnnyedge.blogspot.com/2010/11/these-events-took-place-roughly-between.html

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• When people ask what freedoms are being taken away, try to fly and see!!!

"THIS NOT KEEP US SAFER" so wake up!!!!
    Have you hard of if you put the frog in boiling water it will jump out, but if they put the frog in cold water and boiled slowly it will not know it being killed?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The bottom line is DO NOT GO through the x-ray machine. The X-ray machines use ionizing radiation a cumulative, known heath hazard for imaging, Children, pregnant women, and those with defective DNA repair mutation are considered to especially susceptible to DNA damage.
    Ask to Opt out!

Pat downs... If you feel you or your child were inappropriately touched, call for a law enforcement officer ASP do not wait to get home!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• OMG If you have nothing to hide,why worry YOU DON'T GET!!!!!!!

THE MACHINES ARE NOT SAFE!!!!

You back and study your history, The Jews said the same thing and 6- million got murder!!

You freedoms are being taken away, WAKE UP!!!!

follow the money>>>>>>>>>>who is making lots on those machines that will not keep us safe.

By the way these machines where already in the works before 9/11 and it would of not prevented 9/11 It was a inside job. Like the rest , the box-cutter where already in the airplane.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• IDK I guess I just feel like if folks want to be angry at someone for these types of security measures then they should be angry with the assholes who keep bringing bombs onto planes...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I just talked to my brother about this. He flew last week and was not groped. The 2 people before and after him were, both people were highly agitated and argumentative... It pays to remain calm. And I agree with sister, choose groping if you travel a lot, it's safer than the scanners.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• What a silly question. Of course they are.

There are thousands of these 'security' people. In any group of 100, there's going to be someone who think patting down strangers has its own fun. The idea that anyone can screen that out is hilariously naive.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i givea huge high 5 to this man. most of the time the tsa gets there way because people need to be somewere and dont think that they can refund there ticket, , This person has a huge set of balls that he wasnt letting anyone but his wife or doctor touch. lol
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 1:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• OMG, seriously? They were weren't grouping. I don't understand the big deal with checking up the legs to the groin. There are straps you can buy to conceal stuff at your upper thigh/groin. Seriously are women being groped and molested and shit when they go for their yearly check-ups? Most would say no because it is for the best of the woman.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• If you are a beautiful person yes you are being grouped! That is old news, what is new is that you should reported it, ASP.

NOT ONE of the terrorists would have been caught this way!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I will let you know how the groping went after I get back home from my short trip to NC on Dec 14th.....

Answer by kerp1960 58 minutes ago

You should record the process with your camera phone then selectively edit the video so you can turn it into a propaganda video.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010