• In the Spotlight:

ovulation?

i had some cramping on my left side below my stomach alone the v cut of the vagina not on my left side so that means i am ovulating right? my cycle went from 28days to 27,then 29 its driving my crazy.i was cramping a week before my cycle was due then it came a day late.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It might, it might not. Are you charting? That will help you track effectively. Without it, you're just guessing.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• That's what my ovulation feels like. I think I might ovulate differently depending on which ovary is releasing, though. I think one goes significantly early, and the other significantly late. On the late side, My cycle is closer to 30 days, on the early side, it is 28ish.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 1:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i am charting every month it may be a cyst which i hope not i am trying to get pregnant.
    sexylady35

Comment by sexylady35 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i have dat same problem...wen ovulating i get those cramps on my left side an sometimes in di right....yes its possible for u to be ovulating.
    pexichica

Answer by pexichica at 1:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Charting will tell you whether or not your ovulating. Have you confirmed your ovulation with BBT yet?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• use the ovulation calculator on whattoexpect.com
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Ovulation calculators will not help you. Those are based on the ideas that all women ovulate on the 14th day of your cycle or 14 days before the next period. The problem is that those things are not true for most women.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010