My 14 month old daughter has recurrent respiratory papilomatosis (RRP) and has been through several surgeries throughout her life, I have asked for support many times and exhausted all my resources. Is there anyone out there going through what I am and how are you getting through it?

Recurrent Respiratory Papilomatosis (RRP) is caused by the HPV virus and causes non- cancerous tumors to grow in her larynx and block her airway.

blessed_mom09

Asked by blessed_mom09 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Health

• I am sorry to hear that your little one has to go through so much at a such a young age. I don't know a whole lot about the condition but I hope you can find the support you are looking for. I couldn't imagine going through something like this let alone, being alone. Good Luck and be as strong as you can for that little one. I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless!
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Oh and i was thinking that maybe you should repost this in 1-2 year old group
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2010