Have you ever paid for items in the currency of cooked peas?

What are your crazy pregnancy dreams? Last night in my dreams I was holding a garage sale and only wanted people to give me cooked peas, not money for the items that they purchased.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a dream the other night that bugs were coming out of my nipples!!! I woke up screaming and still can't get the image out of my head.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 5:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• About 2 weeks ago, I dreamt that I was pregnant. My tubes have been tied for 6 yrs. lol IDK if that's what you were asking though!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i had a dream where i was running from stuffed giant dinosars thats when i knew i was having a boy lol...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 3:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I had a dream with my youngest child that the potatoes in my kitchen were trying to get me..they chased me and all kinds of crazy stuff..at one point they shot sour cream at me..it was too weird for words. LMAO..which is why this is anonymous..
    Anonymous

• Hmmmm. Are you craving peas? I have just been having dreams about labor. WTF? How many times do I really need to go through this?! My baby is always really big too. The last dream I had about her, she was born as big as a 2yr old!
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 4:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Mine have just been terrifying...I've lost both of my girls and never found them...I'm keeping a closer eye on them now...that would just kill me...
    BayandMadsmom

Answer by BayandMadsmom at 4:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i had a dream that my first born looked like a monkey ssoooo we had one hanging on the hospital bed when he was born and it scared a nurse when she came on duty one night i had that dream over and over and each time he was a boy the dr had told me i was having a little ballerina but i kept feeling the dream was right
    smoothiequeen

Answer by smoothiequeen at 5:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2008