Sons of Anarchy

Who thinks Jax will leave Abel with the Irish family instead of taking him back to Charming? Do you think that is why they (writers) decide to make Tara pregnant?

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 1:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• No, he will bring him back home. Gemma won't let that happen.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• agree Shanna theres no way Gemma will go w/o abel
    I couldn't believe the head dr had ink on her back
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I tend to agree about Gemma. I also figure she is the reason Jax is involved in the MC. She could have taken him and left after JT died, but chose to be with Clay and stay with SAMCRO.

Raising ... NO KIDDING!! Groupie, dealer, addict. Wow. I do like that they have made her more personable instead of a cold b*tch.
    SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i didn't really think it was believable with the doc. How about you?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm really not that fond of Tara ... she just seems flat. Almost no emotional responses from her at all. I mean, she got kidnapped at gunpoint (which was stupid for them to even get out of the car after Gemma) and it was like "ho hum, just another day at the office". I know Jax is supposedly in love with her, but I don't see why. Although, the MC does seem to like her. Go figure.
    SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think the whole "will Jax leave Abel in Belfast" question is going to carry over into next season. And, unfortunately, I agree with SpiritedWitch about Tara - I've tried to like her, but she doesn't seem Matriarchal Material - not strong enough to fill Gemma's shoes (which has been to whole unspoken premise behind Gemma taking her under wing)
    Now, back to the real subject - I see Tara's role as being the 'stabilizer' that Jax needs to BOTH keep Abel AND get out of SAMCRO. Jax's struggle with Tara is symptomatic and parallel with his inner struggle between where he is and where this spiritual journey he's been on is threatening to take him. Her being in his life IS anecdotal of the choice he has to make within himself. Therefore, I question Tara's long-term stay regardless of what Jax chooses.

Now for a sillier question --- am I the only one who thinks Clay looks like a monkey?
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 3:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Now for a sillier question --- am I the only one who thinks Clay looks like a monkey?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    LOL!! He does! I'll have to point that out to my hubby when we watch it later.

I have a hard time thinking about him as Clay AND as Hellboy!
    SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I nearly cried when I just watched that scene of Jax watching the adopted mother with Abel. And internally I was screaming "GRAB THE BABY! GRAB THE BABY!"

And wasn't that some fine-how-do-you-do with Gemma putting a gun on another baby. I think, right now, she's bringing ALL the passion to the show. Meanwhile what's going on back in Charming is small time - and I'm not sure it'll be enough to bring the boys back home just yet. I think Jax (if he ever finds out) will leave Tara's safety to the boys back home while he continues this journey to get to know himself. I see him spending more time 'in the confessional' listening to the priest who knew his dad. ~ Remember this journey began with a book, a vision and a son. That storyline hasn't been forgotten and won't be wasted.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I can't believe there are only TWO episodes (well, one now, but I didn't see last night's yet ... watch it on Sunday) until the season finale! It has went very quickly!

I don't like the priest. I don't care what he promised John or that his intentions are basically good (in his own mind). He has no right to keep Abel away from Jax.

I agree about the book. I think that's why they took the show to Ireland ... to show Jax another side of John that wasn't in the book. It's been an interesting season.
    SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2010