Party Animal Baby

The last week straight, my 6 1/2 month old has been a little night owl. He fights his sleep until about 10 or even 11 at night!! He is completely happy when he is awake, but just way over stimulated! Then he wakes up 3 or 4 times during the night but soothes himself to sleep, or sometimes needs a bottle. We have a nightly routine that we have been doing since birth and it now doesn't seem to be working! Any suggestions?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter is the same way. She goes to bed late between 9-11, wakes up about 3 times at the most to feed or just for her pacifer. Does he happen to sleep in the bed with you? I think thats half my problem, im sure i wake her up moving in the bed alot..
    Veronica-Lynn

Answer by Veronica-Lynn at 8:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Just keep up with the routine, maybe dim the lights and noise an hour before you start the bedtime routine. Keeping activity to a minimum should help.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2010