what is the best present you ever gave anyone?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• My husband tells me when i gave him his kids. it was the best thing.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 1:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• a son to my fiance
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nobody can top that first answer! WOW!

I gave my parents a Christmas tree. They were getting older and had decided their tree was to too difficult to put up. So DH & I bought them a pre-lit and decorated it for them as part of their present that year. It was my Dad's last Christmas and my Mom only had one more after him. So it was really good that we helped make them a nice holiday that year.
    MarianneTv

Answer by MarianneTv at 1:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• forgiveness
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 1:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We adopted our daughter and she was born just before Christmas. I cant have children of my own. Needless to say that was the best Christmas ever for me and our family!!
    mommywood13

Answer by mommywood13 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Well when I was 17 by then my brother had moved out and it was just her and I for christmas, and she hadnt gotten a stocking since she was a kid. So I got her one, collected all the stuff for it and snuck it out christmas morning and put it by where she had mine. She was sooo surprised!!! I think stockings are so fun. So every year we do a stocking for eachother still, she brings it over a few days before christmas so I put it out xmas morning before the kids get up so they think santa brought it. My mom takes hers home and opens it in the morning before she travels over to our house later in the day :)
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I asked my hubby last year what he wanted for Christmas and he said nothing. I asked him why and he said I got everything I ever wanted a wife, son and a great job and a roof over my head.
    becbec71705

Answer by becbec71705 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I dated an awesome guy who was turning 40. We are still friends and he is with someone else. (wishing him the best) but I loved making a homemade birthday cake and wrapped a few presents and made a personalized card for him. i took some nice stationary/resume paper, burnt the edges which looked awesome. Then I wrote 40 reasons why I was so glad I had met him and things i admired about him. I thought it was sorta stupid but he really loved it.
    I also remember my last ex and i were driving by and saw this homeless guy on the highway. I asked him I felt I had to buy this guy sme food. So we turned around and went shopping and i got him some healthy food. He took it to him and then it opened up the opportunity for my ex to give this guy some of his shirts, radio and a few other things. The homeless person was so grateful. I just ache when i see someone without food. I have also witnessed others do this. Luv it. Pay it forward.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My SO always says the best present was our daughter.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:05 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• forgivness
    tozytindo

Answer by tozytindo at 9:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2010