when is the last time u had a accident... maybe TMI

I was sick in march and went # 2 in bed I didnt know i did it until i woke up.... (FLU)
DH tried to fart last week and had a accident (FLU)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Health

• summer 2007. i had eaten at sonic's earlier that afternoon, well on my way home i had a bad bad urge. i pulled over at a store and on my way to the bathroom pooped my pants. that's why i NEVER wear thongs, it was all contained in my underwear. i was lucky enough that it didn't seep through onto my pants! and i have never eaten there again, cause that is not the first time i've had a reaction like that, the other times i just happened to be home and could make it to the bathroom in time.
    Anonymous

• been there done that LOL :)

I think it's been about a year, but yep, thought it was a fart...oops!
    Anonymous

• I peed my pants once when I was really drunk! No joke!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• When I was pregnant. Everytime my baby kicked me hard and had to pee.....oops!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my 3rd, I used to back a bag of extra clothes for myself- I never had to use it- but was always afraid I would. I had the flu when I was preggers, and I was piking and pooping at the same time-- it was horrbile!!!!!
    Anonymous

• WOW! I've never pooped myself as an adult, lol. I did it once when I was like 11 I think...we were on vacation to Disney World and I got up in the middle of the night and farted, came out wrong, lol.

As for pee, man...I think it's been since I was about 16?? I was one of those girls that if I laughed hard enough I'd pee my pants! I was scared to laugh really hard for the longest time!
    Anonymous

• a few months ago I had a really bad time. I had to go really bad & tried to make it home but could not so I pulled into Quik trip. well, on the way to rushing to the bathroom it came out in my underwear. I threw them away in the little sanitary trashcan in the stall.
    Anonymous