How can I show my significant other more "affection"

I have started a no sex till marriage plan before this he complained that I am not affectionate I dont understand that b/c Im just used to working taking care of the kids and paying the bills going to school some foreplay or what not but I dont know what more he wants... Help!

jazmya_mom

Asked by jazmya_mom at 1:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• stop everything and give him a great big kiss when he comes home, so that he knows your happy to see him, snuggle on the couch or in a chair with him holding his hand, like hootie said, just a touch here and there, touch his arm, rub your hand through his hair spontaneously, if he is sitting in a chair relacxing you can either sit with him, or on the floor by him and lay your head on him. Give him a back rup out of the blue, rub his neck or shoulders. Any kind of touch helps. I think the no sex things is a great idea. But its alwyas nice to show him you love him in other ways, and it sounds like he is a touch kind of guy. You can also be affectionate with what you say to him, say sweet things, that you are so happy to have him around and in your life, and to drop everything for him as much as you can, the kids can handle themselves for a minute so you can just sit and enjoy him, it will show him you care.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Apparently the no sex is his complain, you had foreplay and no sex? that can be very hard for any man to take. Heck that would be hard for even a woman!

Answer by older at 1:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• no I just started the No sex a few weeks ago but we been having sex not as regularly as before i had DS but still sex none the less. Im trying to rededicate my life to Christ n thats part of it is to not have sex untill marriage. I just dont know how to be affectionate is the problem
    jazmya_mom

Comment by jazmya_mom (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Little touches for no reason are signs of affection. A rub on the back, a kiss on the head, holding hands, a touch on the cheek, coming up behind him and wrapping your arms around his waist... all signs that say "I'm glad you're here with me."
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• thank you Hootie
    jazmya_mom

Comment by jazmya_mom (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Hugs for no reason, kisses on the cheek, cuddling on the couch, holding hands...there are so many ways to show affection! Even leaving him a note or a card telling him how you feel about him show love. I tell me guy all the time I'm so grateful to have him in my life and leave him love notes. You can do this...good luck!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010