my baby isn't "normal" well..maybe he is but it's crazy

it is 55 degrees here and i don't have the heater on (i'm freeZing but my ds is hot) he has nothing but a tshirt and diaper on and was sweating....i have talked to his ped about his excessive sweating but he thinks he just gets hot easy...what do you guys think? JUST CURIOUS

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• he is fine my little sister use to run around in her bathing suit when there was snow outside and she would still be hot. She not like this anymore she actually gets cold easier
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 2:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My nephews son was like that when he was under two. In the winter he was sleeping in a onsie..literally. As he got older he outgrew most of it. Though, he is still the last child to put a jacket on. Some poeple are just hot natured. On the flip side...my sons wife is the coldest natured person I've ever met. If it drops below 70..she HAS to have a heater on.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My DS sweats a lot when he sleeps (just like his dad). You've talked to your pediatrician who doesn't seem concerned, sounds like it's just "him."
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• He's' normal. My son gets hot easily. It's just the way some people are.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i'm like your son's wife lol i get cold easy but mostly b/c i'm anemic lol i have on long sleeves, sweat pants and socks
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• my son does the same thing i think its just a toddler thing
    gklmommy

Answer by gklmommy at 3:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• O.P. that's funny. I told her for 3 years she needs to go to the Dr. to test her for anemia..she refused. Guess who was/is severely anemic..lol. I've only been a nurse for 25 yrs..why listen right?..LMAO
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010