What is wrong?

What is wrong with a mutually loving relationship between two consenting adults as long as it doesn't hurt anyone?

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 2:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Nothing in the world.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nothing. There are lots of things wrong with the world. LOVE isn't one of them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I guess that depends on whether you are a "live and let live" sort of person, or a judgemental, hellfire and brimstone sort of person.

Me?  I'm "live and let live".  I never could understand DOMA.  How would same-sex marriage threaten "traditional" marriage?

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 2:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I think it's the wrong question to ask...

How do people become so fearful and insecure that they seek order and security through controlling stranger's choices and behaviour, even when it has no bearing on their own lives?

And how can we: a. stop it from happening to any more people, and; b. help them overcome it?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nothing at all. Like we tell our children, You love who you love!

im straight but support gay marriage Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Ask God.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• What is wrong with thinking it is wrong? There are two sides to every coin and in America you have the right to pick which....or NOT pick a side at all, in which I don't pick.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 2:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nothing as long as those consenting adults don't have prior commitments to anyone else. If you are referring to same sex relationships-there is NOTHING wrong with it and I am with JulieJacobKyle-in a world where there are so many things wrong LOVE is not one of them.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Because if I can point at why other relationships are wrong I don't have to look at what is wrong with mine.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Ladies, I never said whether or not the two people in question are of the same gender and/or sex. You all are assuming I mean two people of the same gender and/or sex but I could as easily mean a male and female.
    purpleducky

Comment by purpleducky (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2010