What would you do with a million dollars?

butterflymama23

Asked by butterflymama23 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Quit my job, pay off my debts and my family's debts. Buy a nice house.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Buy a wonderful house, new vehicles, by somethin great for my mom, dad, and grandmother and go on a sweet vacation. other than that i would get out of debt and save the rest after a little splurge shopping of course!!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Get used to it --hopefully before I blew it all.

I think for the first week or so, it would really, really fun to be extravagant and lavish --but I'm not a shopper at heart, and couldn't care less if I never traveled anywhere ever again (but I would move my sister and her husband closer!) so after the initial buying spree (which would certainly include new cars all 'round, and no one in debt anymore at all)...I'd put it away somewhere sensible and live off the interest.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well, after taxes that's only about $700,000 so I'd buy a house. I doubt much would be left over after that unless I moved to a less expensive part of the country (which I'd totally be open to doing!)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Give back to the Lord --there are a few congregations besides the one we are currently part of that we would give to, plus a few of our favorite charities. Then I'd buy a house outright and a truck and a van. I'd put some in trust for my son and then I'd grant myself permission to go on a shopping spree.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Pay off my debts, buy a new car, take a month long vacation and put the rest into some kind of savings! I'd share what I could with my friends and family too...
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2010