What would you like your child to remember most about you or the experiences you have given them?

butterflymama23

Asked by butterflymama23 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• That I trusted them, that I encouraged them to explore the world and think for themselves, that I didn't disparage them or downplay their hopes, fears, dreams, etc.

That I tried to give them experiences and memories vs. material things that break and get outgrown. That I loved them every moment of every day, even when they frustrated me.

That I taught them how to go out into the world and be their own person and live independantly. That I allowed them to fail enough that they understood the value of working hard to acheive something.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Hope that my daughter remembers the things i have taught her and all the non material things are teh stuff memories are built from & that material things just come & go.Hope she remembers how much I love her
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010