would you be mad and what would you do? Honestly

If your husband went to a convention took pics with some celebrities then hid the one of him and a female celebrity.. which i would not have cared but he said he didn't know if i would approve.. but that's not all he made a secret email account to email her and tell her what a big fan he is..

P.S. It doesn't matter who told me or how i found out.. would you be upset and what would you do about it.. I am upset he would hide something so trivial and makes me wonder what else he is hiding.

NaiveDream

Asked by NaiveDream at 2:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL sorry to laugh it just sounds so jr. high of him. I think I would be upset that he hid them from me and I would talk to him about it. I wouldn't be "mad" about it though I mean if I was lucky enough to get to meet Jake Gyllenhaal I would want to keep the picture and I may become a fan of his on FB!! The way he is going about it all just sounds so much like a childish crush and not anything to really be concerned about. He should know how it makes you feel though and why hiding things is never good for a marriage.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• i'd ask why he hid it but idk if i'd be mad or just think he was being stupid..i HIGHLY doubt a celebrity would want my dh lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• If it were me I would not be mad that he took celebrity pics (ok I might be a little jealous depending on the celeb. but not mad), BUT I would be mad and hurt that he felt the need to hide them from me and open a secret email account.
    It it were my man I would sit him down and tell him how this makes me feel, how mad and upset and hurt I am and I would tell him that since he felt the need to hide things has seriously made me loose faith in him and loose my trust in him. If he can hide this-- it would make me wonder if he has hidden anything else from me, and I would I be able to believe him if he said no (has not hidden anything else).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would be annoyed for sure. Mind if I ask who the celebrity is?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• It really wouldn't bother me to much, I would confront him though
    becbec71705

Answer by becbec71705 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'd be confused. Why would he feel the need to hide this?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'd sit and talk with him, asking who he was and what he did with my husband! It would totally be out of his character to hide something like that from me. Anything, really. But seriously, if he hid it from me, I'd want to know why he felt the need to. I dont think I'd be mad, though.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would be upset because he hid it from me.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would be upset about the secret email account. I can totally see DH hiding a pic of a hot celebrity... but it wouldn't last long. Knowing him he would 'fess up. But the secret email? Yeah.. I would be upset and voice my feelings.
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Well I think its a rough situation, did he hide it because he knew that you would be mad that he even took a picture with her? If so then its you that needs to work out your issues, if your husbands not allowed to take pictures with a celeberty there are deffinilty bigger issues here. It would probably upset me, but it would also make me think what I need to start doing to make the relationship have more trust. Sounds like there is more to the story, maybe he has cheated in the past? There is a reason he feels like he needs to hide something silly from you, and it probably has to do with the way you have reacted in the past. If im right, then you really really need to work on trusting him, so that he will stop trying to hide things from you.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2010