Big Truck O R Fast Car!

Me Big Truck

Cokegirl09

Asked by Cokegirl09 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My DH and I love both. We have a jeep that is for rock crawling (lifted over 7 inches plus lots more mods). We have a 09 mustang GT and we have a 90 mustang gt which is a drag racing car.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 2:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Big Truck...I have to take two steps to get into mine..lol
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I love my big truck, also have big jeep that was my daily driver until we got another jeep that is now our "family car". I can't stand sitting on the ground. We have had tall vehicles for years and then hubby decided I needed to have a car that was good on gas, even though he drove more than I did, so he bought me a honda civic. It was a fun little car but I missed by jeeps so we trade that & his short bed truck for a long bed, quad cab 3/4 ton dodge. It is so tall that when it had a shell on it and we had parked even on the slightest incline I couldn't reach the hatch door of the shell to close it. But I wouldn't trade it for anything, except maybe a bigger truck. We want a full 4 door, 1 ton dually so we can tow our fun jeep and have our cab-over camper to go play in the rocks!
    SMRagan

Answer by SMRagan at 3:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• a FAST CAR.....i love it!!´♥`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010