What is your worst road rage moment?

My husband hets mad just about every time we are in the vehicle. Lol

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 2:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just one? Well, I guess it'd be the day I realized my son thought "Moron" was my special word for a four way stop.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I was taking my daughter to the doctor's office and parking can be kind of tough. I saw a spot on the street, put on my blinker, and started to back into the spot (parallel parking). The city bus kept creeping on me so that I couldn't back into the spot! So I was waiting for him to go around me, but instead he started honking at me and waving his hands around all crazy in these jerky, half-executed fist pumps. So I tore around the corner and found a spot there. I'll be damned if that guy didn't pull around the corner and do the exact same thing. So I tore into the nearest alley opening, threw my car into park and got out. The bus driver pulls up, opens the door, and asked ME if I had a "f*cking problem". So I yelled at him good until he got back in the bus and drove away. :/ I still think he won somehow.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Okay I will admit this. Why not..A few years ago, I was sitting in my car in the Target parking lot listening to a song. Someone pulled up next to me and the lady was jabbering on her cell phone and cracked my door with her door. Didn't apologize or anything. She just walked away. So, when I was getting my son out of his car seat, I decided to return the favor and smack her door with mine. I left a nice red smudge on it. Catty? Sure..Immature? Most likely. However, all she had to say was she was sorry instead of f!@king ignoring me.

Also, upon returning to the US from a 3 year tour of Italy, I learned the hard way that American's don't like having bright lights flickered at them when they are in the fast lane and you want them out of the way. It was the norm over there! People get offended by that here.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• When the big SUV's cut me off just because they are big and I drive a small car , it pisses me off when they cut in front of me!!!!

Answer by older at 8:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010