Apparently he can't stand the smell of a clean floor...

My cat always seems to stuff himself,then throw up his food right after I mop the kitchen floor.
What annoying thing does your pet do?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha!
    My cat throws "temper tantrums" when he wants treats and doesnt get them and when I go to bed. He gets really hyper and will run all around the house attacking things and meowing. I know its a tantrum because if he gets wha he wants ( treats, the lights on, my bedroom door opened) he will go lay down and be happy.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• SO caught our male german shephard rubbing his butt on the carpet and making enjoyment noises lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My cats gets the Midnight Crazies---jumping off and into everything late at night in bursts of energy ! Also, ---they like to lay a big stinky in the litter box RIGHT AFTER I clean it ! ( I 've learned to wait with the litter scoop and trash bag for them to finish ! UGH !!! )
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 3:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• well my puppy ate a whole box today with a puzzle in it...i left her alone for 15 minutes and everytime she gets into something..i usually have to take her with me at all times...she doesn't like to be alone can u tell...lol´♥`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The dog puts her icy cold nose under the covers on my feet when she wants me to wake up !
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 5:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yeah mine do the fouling of the clean litterbox too as soon as its changed.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010