how do you keep from getting board in life ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• hello
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• That would be "bored" not "board". And I am never bored. Seriously.
    Anonymous

• I dont even have time to get bored. Theres always something to do. Why dont you read a good book?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not bored... With children, house, dogs, school,and all that go with that,I don't have time to be bored...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Try new things as often as you can. Make a list of all the things you've never done and work your way through the list.
    msteasha

Answer by msteasha at 2:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• do something that i enjoy. for me, life doesn't stop because i am a wife and a mother.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Id love to be bored w/ kids and house life is busy
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 3:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I make plans. Even if I don't see them all through. Kinda like fishing - cast a line out there enough times and you're bound to snag something, right? So, I make plans. Plans for meals, plans for projects, plans for road trips, plans for anything.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 3:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I'm never bored....

You can find a hobby, journal (write a book), take walks, volunteer at shelters or schools, visit friends or the elderly in senior homes.
    Life is out there to live!!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 3:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I know what you mean. The routine of life can get tedious then you look back and wonder what the hell you've really done with the past 10,15, 20 years (yes, besides raising a family!). I'm still young but I'm trying to avoid ever feeling that. I try to find NEW things do to in life. Take a new class, find a new hobby, learn new things. When we can afford it, take a new vacation. Every 1-2 weeks I give myself something to look forward to be it out for a nice family dinner or a quick weekend getaway with my husband. Anything to keep life exciting and get me out of the day to day routine. I'll go crazy.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2010