What's something you can't STAND??

I freakin hate when I get outta the shower and have the sudden urge to go to the bathroom and I have to sit on the toilet with a wet butt. I HATE that!! I also hate walking on hard wood floor or anything not carpet and having little crumbs and THINGS stick to my feet. It makes me want to scream!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 4:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• GAK, UGH, GAG... ME TOO!!! Or stepping on a nice warm juicy freakin' hairball!!! HATE THAT!!!!
    I really hate when I clean the cat's box and she goes in there and lays a fresh biscuit! Drives me nuts. Wet butt on the potty sucks, too.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 5:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I don't like things getting stuck to my feet when I walk in the kitchen barefoot. I also do not like when the bottom of my pants get wet after it snows/rains and then my socks get wet after I take my shoes off. I am not a fan of wet socks. Currently, I cannot stand all of the political posts/drama.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 4:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I hate whiners and people who lack common sense. Drives me insane!
    Anonymous

• I hate the type of people who constantly complain about everything; it really gets depressing listening to someone like that. Oh, and I also hate cleaning my bathrooms!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I hate cleaning up cat throw up. Even worse, I hate stepping in cat throw up in my bare feet.

Answer by Bmat at 5:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• lol...where to start. I hate stupidity and ignorance. I hate people who tail gate me especially if there are cars in front of me...I am bad about slamming on the brakes. I cant go faster than the person in front of me so get off my butt. I hate cleaning my kitchen, having it spotless and as soon as my kids and husband are in there it looks like I never touched it. I hate rudeness. People have no concept of manners these days, little things, like saying "excuse me" or thank you or have a nice day.
    mommy2abbygrace

Answer by mommy2abbygrace at 7:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• racists, rapists, child molesters religious fanatics,

on a lighter note--- I hate going into the bathroom after my husband and its moist as hell and he didnt turn on the fan, and he shaved in the sink and didnt clean the damn sink....OMMG I want to slap him sometimes..lol
    Anonymous

• I hate nothing and no one, hate is a strong and (imo)  vile word!  I dislike most of the same things that the rest of you posted!

hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 8:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Ok mary poppins.....
    Anonymous

• Mary Poppins! LMFAO
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2008