would you get a puppy?

If you were currently a stay at home mom with a 3month old. You have a small house dog and cat, and an outside/garage dog. Would you get another house dog? I'm debating but not sure I want the headache.

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• I wouldn't. It sounds like too much.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have never gotten a puppy - I've always adopted adult animals. They have a harder time being adopted and I know the disposition of the animal from day 1 and no worries with house training, waking in the middle of the night, etc.

It does seem a little odd that you're wanting to add another animal to your already very busy house. What is the point of a garage dog anyway?
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Absolutely not. Puppies are babies, too. And, since I didn't have (or want) twins, I wouldn't take on the very-different, but just as demanding needs of a baby dog.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I wouldnt. Your baby is going to require more attention as he gets older. Wait until your kid is 3 to get a new one IMO.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Nope. I'd realize my hands were full already.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 3:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• An outside Garage Dog? I'm sorry, I would bring in the poor outside dog, and give him the life he deserves instead of bringing in another dog....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't but its your decision but one more thing to take care of is alot. plus training puppy in the winter is hard you'll have to take him out alot
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 3:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• First,I'm concerned about the garage dog,where does he stay in the cold weather? I am an animal lover,why r u considering another animal?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I probably wouldn't because I would be too busy with the baby plus the animals I have...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No, don't do it, it is too much, you already have enough!

Answer by older at 3:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010