Did you wear your maternity clothes after you fit into your normal clothes again?

I didn't, but there are a couple tops I wore a lot when it was cooler out that I miss right now! lol

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I still have three maternity shirts that thankfully can pass for non-maternity wear. My daughter is almost 20 months old and I still wear them.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yup. It took about 2mos b4 I could go into reg size clothes
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• yes I bought a pretty shirt early on in months and loved it and after baby was born I didn't lose all the weight , so I keep wearing the shirt its was comfy and looked nice
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 3:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I miss elastic waists. would look funny wearing them without being pregnant. They were so much easier when going to the bathroom
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not that I can remember, I think I got rid of the maternity cloths soon after the baby, I didn't want anyone to ask when I was due again and not be lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I put them away until the next baby. And I still have them...but no more babies for me. 4 is enough. All of mine are done with diapers and potty training and I intend to keep it that way lol.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• no never
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Yep, I had two shirts that didn't look like maternity shirts and a pair of pants that I adored. I got them all in the early months and never have lost all the weight.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not if I can fit into my regular clothes again! After this little one is out I'm getting my body back:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I did not. For some reason, though, I cannot get rid of this black and white polkadot skirt I had for work for my last pregnancy. Um, my youngest turned 9 last September.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2010