What do you do when you have more clothes than drawers/closets?

Seriously. I need to know. I'm losing control here!

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Sounds like my world. My upstairs is a mess!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Donate some.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Donate. If our clothes don't fit into our 4 dressers and and 3 closets we can't possible be wearing all of them.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Donate.. You only wear 10 percent of your clothes 90 percent of the time.. Time to downsize.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Get rid of stuff! And stop buying more, when obviously, you don't need it. Donate!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have clothes all over the place. Dresser, closet (hanging & fold on shelves), in boxes & rubbermaid bins, in nightstand drawers. I also have the storage bags that you vacuum the air out of stuffed under my bed. I rarely get rid of clothes & will buy new on occassion. Until about 6 mths ago I was still able to wear jeans that I got for Christmas in 1989 (dang, looking at that I feel old now) LOL
    SMRagan

Answer by SMRagan at 3:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We have the same problem. I certainly don't have too many clothes. We have an old house with 1 small closet in our room. Our boys share a room. It os impossible to put everything away.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Thanks guys! I haven't bought any clothes... it's just been an accumulation! :-)
    I'm busting out the big trash donating bags tonight!
    mz_erica03

Comment by mz_erica03 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• the only thing you can do is either go through stuff and donate or have a garage sale if you live somewhere warm. Or if you absolutly cant part with anything which you really should i doubt every item of clothing is used you need more dressers lol.
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I feel you, go through and get rid of some, take to the goodwill nows a good time with Christmas around the corner
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2010