What do you value most in your relationship?

I value Communication, Trust, and Compromise.

babygirl2008200

Asked by babygirl2008200 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I can't really narrow it down to be honest. There are so many things I value in my marriage. The honesty, trust, and communication... hands down. One thing that does stick out is the way he treats me when I don't know how to do something. He acknowledges my efforts and he shows me what I don't know in a non-condescending way.
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Having been married almost 46 years, I think the thing I value most is the knowledge that my husband and I think almost exactly alike about everything. There is such security in that. If a question about something comes up, one of us will state what we are thinking, and the other will say, "That's what I think, too." To me, it's a sign that the two of us are becoming one in every sense of the word, and I really value that.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I value that my hubbs is a great dad. I have always let him know that.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• our friendship

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The loving bond that ties us together and kept us together for 38 years and counting, this bond makes words unnecessary for most of the time we know what each other are thinking before words are said.

Answer by older at 3:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• ACCEPTANCE AND HONOR
    chanchan522

Answer by chanchan522 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• That we can say anything, absolutely anything to one another. Regardless of what it is we can be honest. There's nothing more important then complete honesty in communication. And DH and I definately have that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Beside the fact that we love each other very much, I value honesty, trust and respect...without all that you can't have a very good relationship, in my opinion anyway!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Respect, trust, honesty, communication and love...I think they all go hand in hand.
    Anonymous