O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree!

okay, I usually don't put up my tree til black friday. but we went to walmart yesterday and bought ours and couldn't resist but putting it up! we still have more ornaments to put on it though. now to keep my 10 month old out of it is the real challenge.. though she has been good so far!

am i the only one who has theirs up already? ;)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• No, we have ours up! We went to Home Depot on Friday, and hubs saw a nice tree he liked, so we bought it and as soon as we got home hubs put it up! I was very surprised he put it up so early as it is a chore he hates and I usually have to nag him to get the tree down and put it up. We usually do it Thanksgiving weekend.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• No. The maniacs across the street from me put their tree up 14 days ago.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We get a real one. We will get it probably 2 weeks before.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Lol, my husband wanted to buy one from Walmart last weekend and put it up, but I told him he had to wait till this weekend at least.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Not us, we're waiting to by a real christmas tree. I can't wait though, getting a fresh cut puts a nice christmas smell in our home. I'm getting excited about it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• We are putting ours up on Thanksgiving. DH's parents will be out of town, so we have no other plans that day. We will have Thanksgiving for my family on Friday.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My husband couldn't wait either! Got a great deal on lights at the Thrift Store. How beautiful it all looks....
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 7:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I really hope you are. I have to wait for my husband to get home from out of town to bring things out of the attic.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• lol @mizlee, i am surprised with my hubby as well. he was just as excited as me to get it up and willingly unstrung the lights from the boxes and even strung them on the tree (he's tall and our tree is 6.5 feet). must be in the holiday mood this year!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2010