Hiccups?Stomach cramps? adult content

~I have been getting the hiccups more than i ussually do and sometimes i get sharp pains in my stomach...kinda like my period is gunna be due...but my period isnt due for another week.....and lately i have been having green poop...and the green poop has happened for a week now....and today i got an urge to throw up but then i didnt....is this by chance maybe some symptoms of pregnancy? did any of you experience any of this? thank you...Happy Monday to all :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The cramps and nautia could be signs of pregnancy or it could be a sign that your hormones are a little tense this month. The hiccups are not necessarily a pregnancy sign. Could just be a digestion thing. The poop...honestly means nothing. Poop does not turn a certain color just because of pregnancy.

See if your pregnancy comes and if it doesn't then take a test.
    Anonymous

• stomach flu
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 2:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yeah the poop thing sounds like a flu bug go to the doctor and get some anti-bodics...yuck
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• The green feces is definitely to do with your digestion of your food. You could have a 'bug' and that is why your body isn't digesting the food properly and therefore it can be green in color opposed to brown.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 1:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010