Have you ever had to

contact cafemom? How long did it take for you to get a reponse? And how come the letter I wrote them doesn't show up on my sent box here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I did. I complained that they didn't celebrate cinco de mayo and go no response. Another time i complained about them sponsoring a "day off" for SAHM, i thought it was offensive to working moms, and they responded with a crappy form letter within 24 hours.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I have contacted them a few times and have always gotten a helpful response pretty quickly. I find their admin team to be more involved than most other sites I've ever been on.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I've gotten answers, but depending on the issue, they can take a while. Depends on how you're contacting them, too, or what area you're contacting (tech vs admins vs specific CM owned group admins)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2010