One morning sickness to another...

my morning sickness has gone from just nausea to being sick in the morning to, now, throwing up everything I eat....I've been taking b6 per nurses hotline for my doc recommendation...and it's been helping a little...I'm tired of being sick and not being able to get stuff done. I've tried simple and bland stuff and nothing seems to work. Is there anything I can do to keep food down? Yes I'm taking my prenatals..I've tried the saltines and everything else under the sun and nothing works.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Personally, the Prenatals made me sick beyond belief, so with doctor recommendation I switched to the Flinstone vitamins. I found this website that may, or may not help you...I hope you feel better!

http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/morning-sickness-cure.html
    DeagynsMommy09

Answer by DeagynsMommy09 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I had the same problem during my 2nd month, it drove me nuts and I lost 16 lbs due to it. The one thing that helped me the most was chicken noodle soup. I couldn't keep anything else down, and nothing helped. even certain smells made me extremely nauseated.
    Things are great now and my eating is back to normal. I hate to say it but hang it out and hopefully it'll go away soon, Try soups with crackers it's the only things I could keep down. Oh yeah one thing that made it really bad with me was soda, it caused my nausea to be worse.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• My second pregnancy I was sick all day long. I couldn't hold water down. This went on for the first 5 months
    I was glad when it was over
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• During my first pregnancy I was sick all day. I found that sipping very watered down apple juice all day helped me feel better. Just sip it, don't drink big mouthfuls. I think that constantly adding sugar to my system helped it to not get to that level of sickness. I couldn't eat much of anything else, so that apple juice was the only source of calories during that time. This lasted for my first trimester, then I started to feel better.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 10:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2010