What is the Best Baby Formula

that doesn't cause as much if any constipation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• enfamill LILPIL i thinks its called
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I liked Enfamil A+ ( just the regular stuff)

The Enfamil A+ soy formula though...is good for colic BUT it DOES cause slight constipation.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 4:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I found Enfamil to be the best. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The only formula my son could have was Good Start for some reason. I think all babies are different and take to formulas differently

onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 4:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• The one that works best for your baby. Really. Some babies have issues with formula A, and others do well with it. Formula B, the babies who did well with A might have problems. Or not...unfortunately, it's trial and error. The best man made formula for your baby is the one that your baby will take, and not have problems with.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Breast milk is a natural laxative. If you are able to relactate, even for one feeding a day, your baby might have more comfortable bowel movements. You also might try a milk bank or a milk share from an on-line community.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I personal use Good Start soy with both of my kids and have never had a problem with constipation. I have a 3 year old and never had a problem with him and i have an 8 month and have no issues with him either!

amberlanden

Answer by amberlanden at 8:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• For 3 of my children Good Start was fantastic. My children did great on it. They never had any issues with gas, or constipation. With my last son, he had a milk allergy and he had to use alimentum.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 8:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I would suggest Enfamil with A/R it reduced the spit up for my son and made it easy for him to BM when he was 3 weeks old.

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 10:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2010